Naujausios forumų temos  Forumų sąrašas     Ieškoti               Vartotojo nustatymai   Tikrinti asmeninius pranešimus   Prisijungti 

Visi forumai -> fotoTurgelis

Photo of Vilnius WANTED

Pranešimas Andis Jurjans    2010 2 26 2:55      

Good morning,

I have to apologize for posting this in English, however, my knowledge of Lithuanian is rather limited.
I also hope that I am posting in the most appropriate section of the site.

I am currently in a rather desperate need of a photo of Vilnius, a landscape format shot of Vilnius from above. I need this picture for printing it in large size for an interior, thus there are some standards with respect to quality and content as well.
I have browsed the most popular stocks, however, with no good results, at least not in the price range (~100 EUR/photo for single usage) I would be looking for. Surprisingly few good shots of Vilnius are available.
Since I dont really know Vilnius too well, attempting to go there for a single shot is, of course, an option, though, not my most preferred one.
Therefore, if anyone of you has a landscape-oriented good quality picture of Vilnius (done in manner similar to this one of Riga done by me, but the viewpoint/tonality is not actually that important - http://www.photosight.ru/photos/3634146/ ) and you would be ready to earn some money for it, I would highly appreciate if you could send some samples of small resolution to a@ljubvi.net.

I really hope to find the solution here Smile Otherwise, Vilnius will see me next week Smile

» Atsakyti   » Cituoti    
Pranešimas Kafkis    2010 2 26 14:51      

Try this... www.images.lt Smile

» Atsakyti   » Cituoti    

Reikia prisijungti norint parašyti atsakymą

Pradėti naują temą